Corrugated PVC, Nylon & Split Tube Conduit
As a manufacturer of UV corrugated tubing, Mojak Plastics is able to provide a range of versatile PVC, nylon and split corrugated conduit fixtures designed for flexible protection across a variety of applications. These corrugated nylon tubing, corrugated split tubing and PVC corrugated tube product ranges are available in a wide range of different polymers to provide specific properties according to the requirements of the application.
- Automotive and industrial wiring protection
- Solar farm installations
- Electrical installations
- Cable tidying
Corrugated Tube Range Overview
- Available in the following sizes for PP/PE/PA versions: 5, 7, 8.5, 10, 13, 16, 20, 23, 29, 36 & 48mm internal diameter
- Available in the following sizes for PVC version: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50mm external diameter
- Standard range materials include: Polypropylene, Polyamide, PVC, LDPE, HDPE and Elastomer modified PE
- Huge range of properties targeted: Halogen free flame retardance, low temperature impact resistance, UV stabilisation, FRAS modification and high temperature heat stabilisation
- Alternative materials available on request
- Product development welcomed
- Custom colours and alternative packaging available on request
Contact Mojak Plastics Today
If you’re looking for durable UV corrugated tubing for your project, get in touch with Mojak Plastics to discuss your requirements. Call us now on (03) 9464 2911 or contact us online.